Renting clothes from the preHistorisch Dorp
Do you have a special occasion, event, or shoot where you may need historical clothing? The preHistorisch Dorp has an extensive and extraordinary clothing collection to help you out. From the bonze-age until the 16th century, from hats to shoes, and from a cape to a complete costume. Fill in the form below with your request or contact us via email.
Terms and conditions clothing rental
- You’ll be able to choose from our extensive rental collection. We rent a wide variety of clothing but no weapons such as daggers and swords.
- We don’t rent for occasions where there’s a high risk of damage occurring such as carnaval or a battle. When in doubt, please feel free to discuss it with us.
- You’ll receive the clothing in good condition, please return them that way.
- The rental price and security deposit can be paid using cash or pin when you collect the clothing. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you as well.
- The security deposit will be returned in cash or via bank transfer when you return the clothing. Unless of course if the clothing is not returned in good condition.
- Should something get damaged or lost? We will not put you in the stocks, but you will be expected to pay for the repairs or a replacement.
- Washing and/or dry cleaning will be done by the preHistorisch Dorp unless the clothing is extremely dirty.