The preHistorisch Dorp is looking for enthusiastic, inquisitive, and motivated volunteers for the marketing department. Would you like to gain relevant work experience, and do you have the drive to fully explore a specific branch of marketing? Or would you like to contribute to our museum as a professional bringing specific knowledge and experience? In that case, we are looking for you!
The preHistorisch Dorp is the most interesting open-air museum in Eindhoven and the province of North-Brabant. We have gained a strong foothold in the museum sector during the last few years. We created a new website focussing on professional photography and design, in-depth videos, and online visibility. We have larger ambitions, however, and are always on the lookout for new ways to catch our target audience’s attention.
What are you passionate about?
Some of the things you could work on in our marketing department are:
- Visitor survey: analysing and reporting data
- Developing short videos for Facebook, Instagram, and/or TikTok
- Analysing online visitor data using Google Analytics
- Writing texts, press releases or social posts
- Updating information about our events on various websites
- (Help us) devise activities that will attract more visitors
This describes you to a tee:
- Interested in and knowledgeable about the cultural sector
- Good command of the English language
- Active online
You will get:
- A fun volunteer position with nice colleagues
- An opportunity to contribute to our educational and marketing goals
- A unique work environment in a historical setting, beautifully located in the Genneper Parken
- Two volunteer parties each year
- Support from someone who can answer all your questions
- Free entrance to the museum for you, your partner, and your children
You are preferably available at least one half-day per week. You determine how often, on which day(s), times and where in consultation with your supervisor. It’s possible to have variable working hours.
How to apply
If you would like more information or want to schedule an introductory conversation without obligation, please send an email to Marjan Vossen, marketeer preHistorisch Dorp, to email@example.com. If you would like to apply right away, please send a short cover letter and your résumé to the above email address. We would love to hear from you!